MY 5 CAR RENTAL SECRETS FOR INTERNATIONAL ROAD TRIPS!

 I am going to tell you about my secret tips what I do about getting the best deal possible for the car rentals and how I get my secret upgrades so when I came out of the car router I came out with my SUV upgrade and I also got the car for today.

 

okay so the very first tip is do not book your car rentals with any of the resellers or third-party websites like carrados calm or Argos Karthik um you can go ahead and book with expedia.com or even the sky scanner which is going to take you to the websites directly for like 50 Hodge LMO all those I mean all those are the famous companies when it comes to car rentals so always always always book your car internals directly with the companies or book with Expedia or even Skyscaniner dot-com do not book with card enters.com or argA stock car hire calm and the reason why I suggest not to book your car rentals or the bookings done where those resellers or third-party website is when it comes to insurance then you are like stuck and it's gonna be messed up situation for example you meet with an accident or something goes wrong then you have to make the payments complete payment to the car rental company and then only you are going to get the reinvestment from those third party companies but if you are booking your car rentals directly from the company then you do not have to pay anything as long as you have the insurance paid and the adults are paid you do not have to pay even a penny everything gets paid directly by the insurance company to the car rental company so but if you are getting it done by the third party companies then you have to pay that thing and wait for the reinforcements which is going to take time .

the second tip is while making your car rental booking online always select the smallest car possible - the smallest booking order possible for the company do not go ahead and select the SUV or the mid SUV for AWD - aw just choose the smallest car possible in the cheapest deal possible from the Shred official website the reason why I always suggest everyone to book the cheapest car possibly the smallest car is there is a trick so let's say if you have done a booking of the smallest car lets you have paid like $30 a day and like you have driving for 10 days you have paid like 300 dollars and by the time you reach the counter almost all of the small Kersal always gone like in the start of the day because normally whenever people are entering the counter or the car rental offices they always choose the smallest car and those small cars are already over by the time you reach by like after 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. or 12 2 p.m. so normally those officers are not going tell you that those small cars are not available which you have booked but they are going to offer you upgrades for almost negligible price for example we have booked like $300 for 10 days and SUV cost like $700 for 10 days but you are going to get offer of maybe 10 dollars a day for they see we so you will just have to pay like $100 for 10 days for the SUV so you booked a small car for $300 but you walked out with the keys of an SUV for just $100 that is like four dollars for 10 days so nice and easy that is a streak which is going to apply I mean you have to do the smallest car booking then reach the counter do not make them feel that you are looking for the upgrade wait for them to offer and you can walk out with some nice .

the third tip is do not make those officers in a car rental booking counter feel that you are in serious need of the upgrade just try to act like you need the car or any of the car from the segment which you have booked for example I had booked the Hyundai i20 for 12 days I had paid like 250 New Zealand Dollars so I walked into their counter today and I was like tomorrow I am coming to pick up the car and I hope you have the car ready so I was pretty sure that do not have any of the small cars Avila because I already had a look outside to their parking lots so they were like yeah we can get you the car tomorrow but er we cannot guarantee about the car which you have booked so but I was pretty sure that we I need the car which I have booked so they had a little chat and they were like sir we do not have the car which you have booked but we can surely upgrade you to a severe full-size car for a nice price so I was like I just made it look like I do not need the upgrade and I do not want to pay more so they actually quoted me like 200 New Zealand Dollars for 12 days extra for the SUV upgrade and I was like no I do not mean the upgrade just get me the car which I have booked then after five minutes they offered me 100 New Zealand Dollars so at once they quoted me 200 New Zealand Dollars for 12 days then it came all the way $200 so can you imagine SUV upgrade for just $1 a day which is normally like twenty or twenty two dollars a day extra it's not 22 it's like $50 a day per day so I got a SUV for just around I guess $100 for 12 days extra and then they also offered me to get the car today it's because since my uber was charging me around $80 to go for the round trip from the hotel to airport so they just asked me to pay $30 more and take take the car today itself so I just walked out with SUV and I also got the car for today as well so like 130 dollars I got one day extra then an SUV upgrade and what else I guess I got one more anti collision insurance as well for free .

the fourth tip is always to get your insurance and on the speed at the time of online booking do not wait for them and the counter to do all those errands because they keep on coating some sky-high prices for the add-ons for the incidents for example I guess I normally pay all the incidents add-ons while at the time of online booking at it cost somewhere around I guess not more than 15 or 17 dollars a day but if you're getting the same insurance errands done from the helpless of the counter it's going to they're going to charge to you more than 30 to 40 dollars which is huge depending on the number of days you are going to drive.

 the Five  tip is do not agree to that add-on for a return fuel for the car for example whenever you are picking the car it's always full tank and it's always included in the booking you do not have to pay anything more for the fuel at the start of your trip but if you are returning back the car with empty fuel or half of the tank then you are going to get just super premium to your credit card so always always always make sure you are returning the car with filled tank but they have one add-on in case you do not want to fill the tank and you just want to return back the car you do not want to do that drill of getting to the fuel station getting the fuel filled in and it's then returning back the card you can always purchase the add-ons from them which is again super premium I always suggest not to purchase that iron because today when the guy on the counter he was asking me do you need the oil add-on I was like no of course not because but since just I asked for the price he was like you are going to get charged $120 for the complete fuel which I was pretty sure that it's not going to get charged me not more than I guess $40 in case I do that.

 so here if you do that you can easily save more than seventy-two hundred dollars easily so those are the five tips of mind which I always follow you can focus to get the best possible deal for your car rentals during any of your international road trips if you have got any questions just let me know in the comment section below smash that geneva limousine services   haven't done it yet and don't want you to click on that car in geneva to stay updated I will see you next time fish.

Comments

  1. Very Nice your post, thanks for useful information, we are sharing Chennai to Tirupati Tour package, our package including 300/- Rs Tirupati Balaji Darshan ticket, Breakfast, lunch, door step pickup & drop, more details contact Chennai Car Travels.
    Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Tips for One way Car Rentals

3 Tips for renting a Car